SeaPort-e Team Members
American Systems Corporation
Black and Rossi
Booz Allen Hamilton
Computer Sciences Corporation
Engineering Services Group
G2 Software Systems
General Dynamics Information Technology
McKean Defense Group
Next Wave Systems
Rex Systems Incorporated
Technology Service Corporation
Tri Star Engineering is part of a uniquely qualified team of subcontractors that are dedicated to supporting NAVSEA and its warfare centers. Tri Star has experience and past performance performing technical services work for most of the NAVSEA Warfare centers. Tri Star and its exceptional team of subcontractors is prepared to leverage full capability, experience, and cooperative talents in partnering with NAVSEA in performing work in all seven regions. We are prepared to vigorously support worldwide services with high quality work, attention to mission responsiveness, and application of best business practices. Our vision is to focus on customer fulfillment activities and be a persuasive asset to NAVSEA and its Warfare Centers in accomplishing vital work in the years ahead.
- Tri Star Engineering has won a SEAPORT Enhanced contract covering all 7 zones.
- Tri Star is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business that is experienced in providing engineering, technical, and programmatic support to Warfare Centers. Our employees work from offices located in all 7 zones. Offices are cleared Top Secret and are ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- Tri Star has a superb record in contract performance with a client base that includes:
- Headquarters, Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA): PEO SUBS, PEO IWS3A, SEA 53, PMS 405, SEA 00ZM, PEO CARRIERS, SEA 00ZP, PEO IT, PEO LMW, SEA 06, PEO IWS, PEO SHIPS, PEO NSWC, NOSSA, SEA 00C, MDA, SEA 04L.
- NAVSEA Warfare Centers, Crane (Indiana), Port Hueneme (California), Dam Neck (Virginia), Coastal Sea Systems Command (Florida), and Indian Head (Maryland).
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Langley Research Center.
- United States Geological Survey (USGS).
- Naval Air Warfare Command (NAVAIR).
- Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Headquarters, Systems Center San Diego, and Systems Center Charleston.
- Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR).
- Tri Star has a proven record and sound infrastructure ready to manage the CPAF/FFP environment, and the experience and competency to effectively manage our team of subcontractors.
- DCAA approved accounting system (DELTEK) and rates.
- DCAA approved Material and Subcontractor (M&S) rates.
- Tri Star has an approved $2.5 million credit line.
- Tri Star has successfully managed over 12 subcontractors on various prime contracts.
- Technical experience to manage all support areas as a single point of contact.
- Tri Star has received prestigious awards from Industry, State, and the Small Business Administration.
- SAIC and EDS Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise of the Year.
- Winner of the Mass Mutual Insurance Company Blue Chip Enterprise Award.
- Five-year consecutive winner of the Indiana Growth 100 Award.
- Recipient of the Small Business Administration Rising Star Award.
- Tri Star selected its teaming partners to include the best companies that support NAVSEA and its Warfare Centers worldwide. While Tri Star has significant past performance providing NAVSEA with engineering technical services, our teaming partners’ base of knowledge complements and enhances our experience and capabilities. Our partners are well known to NAVSEA, and in some cases, dominant in their field of expertise with many years of experience supporting NAVSEA initiatives and strategies.
Tri Star Engineering has an ISO 9001:2008 registered Quality Management System (QMS). The QMS Quality Manual and Procedure documents are used for all quality related activities undertaken by the Organization. They are also used for the purposes of auditing the effectiveness of the QMS and as training documents for personnel. The Tri Star Engineering ISO Management Representative maintains QMS documents electronically. Functional area managers ensure documented procedures are followed for their specific areas and actively participate in QMS management reviews and employee training. Tri Star Engineering’s executive management has defined and documented the following Quality Policy as follows:
We the Tri Star Engineering employees and contract employees are committed to:
- Professionalism – We are a professional workforce
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our performance
- Integrity – Do what we say, Say what we do
- Determination – to get the job done right, the first time
- Excellence – In all we do