Employee Benefits & Compensation
For 25 years, TRISTAR’s talented professionals have been providing unique insights and expertise to address critical challenges facing our nation. At TRISTAR, we greatly value our employees and are proud to provide competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages to meet the needs of you and your family. Our benefits provide you with flexibility, value, and choice to meet your specific needs, especially in the healthcare area.
- PPO Health plan
- Prescription plans
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plans
- Life and accidental insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Other benefits and programs:
- Personal Time-Off (PTO), Paid holidays, jury duty, bereavement and military leave
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Training
- Health Advocacy
- Employee recognition and awards program
- Costco, Sam’s Club and other discount programs
Our benefits package is comprehensive, especially as compared to similarly sized companies in our industry.
At TRISTAR, we believe the best work environment is one that promotes personal and professional growth, encourages a healthy work/life balance, and values and respects every individual. We also believe that exceptional people should expect nothing less.
- We promote a positive work environment and offer employees flexible work schedules to ensure a work/life balance.
- We celebrate the success of our team by awarding monetary spot awards and gift cards.
- We frequently hold employee recognition events, sharing lunch or company sponsored events/outings.
- We value communication and share company events/news, celebrate success, keep our team informed on progress towards strategic goals and process improvements.
- We host Town Halls and Brown Bag luncheon discussions with upper management across the company to gain feedback and collect ideas to create future success.
Culture of Giving
TRISTAR is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live. Specifically, we focus our corporate giving efforts on supporting our military and STEM education. TRISTAR sponsors national programs at the local level such as the Alzheimer’s Associations, American Red Cross, Wounded Warrior and the US Marine Corps’ “Toys for Tots”.
TRISTAR also appreciates our employee’s individual contributions to their communities, and we recognize their efforts to promote a culture of giving, responsible citizenship, and community involvement. Helping others is a core value at TRISTAR and the spirit of giving back is an important part of who we are.
Culture of Appreciation
TRISTAR is a place where hard work and dedication is recognized and appreciated. We gratefully acknowledge and reward our employees for their creativity, teamwork, professional conduct and technical excellence. The extra effort our employees make to help customers and colleagues succeed, drives results.
Culture of Learning and Innovation
TRISTAR provides advanced technical training for all employees who want to be challenged. Most of our team members have an insatiable appetite for new knowledge and a desire to master emerging technologies – we think that’s a good thing!