TRISTAR delivers Enterprise IT, innovative and next generation technology services to help our customers adopt new technology, modernize their legacy systems, protect and optimize their infrastructure, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their business processes.
TRISTAR’s Information Technology professionals work closely with our customers to fully understand their business and technology needs. We understand that no single approach or technology will solve the challenges that face our diverse clients.
Technology Innovation Services
Building IT solutions by combining mature processes (e.g. CMMI, ITIL, Agile) and partner relationships to deliver innovative, leading edge solutions. With deep mission domain expertise, we serve as a trusted business advisor to help federal and commercial clients deliver services more efficiently and effectively.
Infrastructure Management Services
Offering a reliable, responsive, flexible, and proven infrastructure services and solutions that deliver differentiated value to our customers. Our services include automation, optimization, protection, network engineering, unified communications, and enterprise service management.
Managing information assurance including: (1) risk associated with data transmission that provides the peace of mind needed when sending and receiving critical communications; (2) technical and administrative controls designed to enforce confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data on information systems; (3) information systems security lifecycle management, vulnerability assessment and evaluation, and certification and accreditation service for DIACAP or NIACAP. Together these services ensure that all communication transmission modes in systems and enterprises are able to maintain operational integrity. TRISTAR is focused on Cyber Security (IA) and Risk Assessments. Our personnel are CISSP certified and have been working in the accreditation field since 2003. TRISTAR employs level 1,2, 3 certified Information Assurance personnel. We hold one of the largest number of information assurance workforce (IAWF) members in the Midwest.
Providing a full range of SharePoint services that allow customers to take full advantage of the features and functionality of Office 365, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure Cloud. As a Microsoft Partner, we provide the technical services that delivers a virtual and scalable infrastructure required to achieve productivity improvements and cost saving.
Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Services
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR WORK
TRISTAR is currently responsible for the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) package preparation and reporting for Special Mission programs and Distance Support systems, both for the Navy and USMC. Our personnel are currently working DIACAP packages, while maintaining FISMA compliance, DADMS, and DITPR-DON records in good standing. TRISTAR personnel have in-depth knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography, encryption, ports and protocols through the integration of software across multiple security domains (SIPRNET, NIPRNET and JWICS). TRISTAR has supported:
Navy/Marine Corps Support
- Responsible for the conversion of the Microsoft Access database that housed the Navy/Marine Corps Small Arms Registry inventory into a web-based application with a Microsoft SQL Server database back end.
- We designed the interfaces into and from the MSADA application this unique knowledge and experience allows our team of experts to support seamless integration of reporting capabilities and reinforces the DoD strategy of unified reporting and consolidation into enterprise repositories.
Marine Corp Support
- PMAL Autonomic Logistics, EMSS, EPLS
- PMLAV Joint Asset Management Information Support System
- Enterprise Hosting Services
Support to PEO EIS PMW 240/PMW 250 Distance Support Program
- Enterprise Customer Relationship Management (eCRM) system
- Navy Information Application Product Suite (NIAPS)
- Global Collaboration Infrastructure (Global Racks)
DoD compatible architecture design and implementation
- Enclave and system construction, testing, and validation and accreditation
- Compliance evaluation and reporting for Privacy Act and FISMA
- Vulnerability analysis and mitigation