SEAPORT-NxG Contact Information
1215 Volvo Parkway, Suite 202
Chesapeake, VA 23320
TRISTAR Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Ms. Christina M. Agresti
TRISTAR Contract Administrator
Ms. Lindsay Ireland
TRISTAR is part of a uniquely qualified team of subcontractors that are dedicated to supporting NAVSEA and its warfare centers. TRISTAR has experience and past performance performing technical services work for most of the NAVSEA Warfare centers. TRISTAR and its exceptional team of subcontractors is prepared to leverage full capability, experience, and cooperative talents in partnering with NAVSEA in performing work in all seven regions. We are prepared to vigorously support worldwide services with high quality work, attention to mission responsiveness, and application of best business practices. Our vision is to focus on customer fulfillment activities and be a persuasive asset to NAVSEA and its Warfare Centers in accomplishing vital work in the years ahead.
TRISTAR has won a SEAPORT- NxG contract covering all 7 zones.
- TRISTAR is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business that is experienced in providing cyber security, information technology, engineering and programmatic support across all Warfare Centers.
- TRISTAR employees support contracts in all 7 zones.
- TRISTAR has Top Secret clearance facilities and ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
- Headquarters, Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA): PEO SUBS, PEO IWS3A, SEA 53, PMS 405, SEA 00ZM, PEO CARRIERS, SEA 00ZP, PEO IT, PEO LMW, SEA 06, PEO IWS, PEO SHIPS, PEO NSWC, NOSSA, SEA 00C, MDA, SEA 04L.
- NAVSEA Warfare Centers: Crane (Indiana), Port Hueneme (California), Dam Neck (Virginia), Coastal Sea Systems Command (Florida), and Indian Head (Maryland).
- Naval Air Warfare Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Headquarters, Systems Center San Diego, and Systems Center Charleston.
- Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR).
TRISTAR has a proven record and sound infrastructure ready to manage the CPAF/FFP environment along with the experience and competency to effectively manage our team of subcontractors.
- DCAA approved accounting system
- DCAA approved Material and Subcontractor rates
- Technical experience to manage all support areas as a single point of contact.